Recipe from The Other Guy
(This recipe serves 6 -8)
1 pound bag dry lentil beans
4-5 quarts fresh water
4-5 large carrots, chopped
4-5 stalks celery, chopped
2 large white onions, chopped
8-10 large whole garlic cloves
1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound box Tubetti dry pasta
salt, black pepper to taste
• Bring a large pot with 4-5 quarts of fresh water to boil.
• Add ALL ingredients to the pot once boiling.
• Cook on a medium simmer for approximately 1.5-2 hours until lentils and vegetables are tender.
• In a separate pot of (salted) boiling hot water cook the pasta per directions until “al dente”.
• Once all is ready, place a large dollop of pasta in each bowl, pour the soup over it. Drizzle a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and garnish with fresh parsley for flavor.
• Serve and enjoy!
Original Post https://thenewyorkmafia.com/zuppa-di-lenticchia-con-pasta-tubetti/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=zuppa-di-lenticchia-con-pasta-tubetti